Before Your Appointment
- Arrive 20 minutes early to your appointment (for follow up appointments please arrive 10 minutes early)
- Have your OBERD form completed prior to your visit
- At check-in, provide your driver’s license, current insurance card and medication list as well as any co-pay required
What Is OBERD?
- Forms used to gather your health history and communicate our financial policy
- If your email address is on file, you will be sent the forms prior to your visit via email to complete prior to your appointment.
- If your email address is not on file, visit OBERD to access the forms. You will need your account number. If you do not know your account number, contact us at 952-920-2730 to obtain.